Physical therapy is a unique science and art that utilizes a wide variety of procedures to restore function to the body, reduce pain and help prevent future injury. Our talented clinical team devise individualized treatment plans to achieve the specific goals of each patient. After an initial physical examination and diagnosis by a physician, patients are referred to Axxess Physical Therapy and Rehab. At the first visit, patient undergoes an initial evaluation and an individualized treatment program is designed, in conjunction with the physician’s prescription, to meet the patient’s specific rehabilitative needs. Under the plan of care set by Axxess’ Physical Therapist, patient goals are established and treatment begins.
How patients benefit from our Physical Therapy treatment
- Decrease or eliminate pain.
- Restore lost ROM and Strength.
- Improve Endurance.
- Regain diminished function partially or completely.
- Increase independence in Activities of daily living.
- Rebuild confidence and motivation to work towards recovery.
- Help to adapt to any permanent physical changes.
- Promote healing and improve circulation.
- Overcome setbacks from disease, accidents, and aging, etc.
- Restore coordination and balance (static or dynamic).
- Correct posture, Re-learn skills, Promote Flexibility
- Regain or improve the ability of ambulation.
- Relief from discomfort.
- Prevention of injury.
- Return to work after injury treatment.
- Faster recovery from injuries.
- Post-operative pain (chronic).